As part of the 2016 global campaign to raise awareness about women’s issues and International Women’s Month, Black Stripe Theater presents SEVEN the documentary play, April 14-17, 2016 @ Trance Mission Theatre
DIRECTOR: Rachel Walzer
STARRING: Lise Hirooka, Louise Heal Kawai, Eigi Koh, Elena Lin, Reina, Sarajean Rossitto and Arlene Dinglasan, as the SEVEN plus an ensemble cast of multi-talented artists.
April 14 (Thurs) 7:30pm – SOLD OUT
April 15 (Fri) 7:30pm — SOLD OUT
April 16 (Sat) 2:00pm & 7:30pm — SOLD OUT
April 17 (Sun) 2:00pm & 7:30pm SOLD OUT
- WE HAVE NO SEATS AVAILABLE .
- We have a wait list for each performance. Please include the following in your email:
1) your full name
2) the number of tickets you would like
3) the performance date and time
- Send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tickets – minimum donation per person *
- 4000 yen
- Includes one drink.
- All profit from this show will be donated to Resilience, (NPO法人レジリエンス、http://resilience.jp/） a nonprofit organization raising awareness of domestic violence in Japan.
IMPORTANT notice for audience members:
Please arrive at the theater between 6:50pm~ 7:20pm. If you are unable to arrive by 7:20pm your seat may be offered to patrons on the waiting list. Be aware that we will start the performance at exactly 7:30 pm. At this time the bar / lobby area will be closed and all guests will need to be in their seats.
Once the show has begun no one will be permitted to enter the theater. At the top of the play the lobby area becomes an integral part of the show, so we ask for your understanding and support by arriving on time to allow our production to proceed without interruption.
Please take note that the show is one hour and forty minutes long with no intermission. After the performance there will be a short talk about the production featuring some members of the cast and production team.
* Note: Due to disturbing subjecting matter, parental discretion is advised for people under 13 years of age.