DRAMA Workshop Black Stripe Theatre
To explore voice and body through drama.
To build up team work and creative skills.
To gain a better understanding of drama.
To support and advance individual skills and talents and encourage success.
Intro (approx 10 mins)
- Explain purpose of the workshop and what is required in terms of behaviour and commitment.
- Share information about the process of the workshop.
Warm-up & Team Building Games (approx 20 mins)
- Brief physical and vocal limber – explain why it’s important to warm-up and focus before any exercise or performance.
- Drama Games to focus, relax and energise.
Filling the Space – Vocal and Physical awareness (approx 15 mins)
- Explore vocal range: clarity, pitch, pace, volume, accent, & intention.
Sharing of work – Short extracts for performances (approx 35 mins)
- Break into small groups. Each group shares a short section of improvised or scripted work.
Feedback and Advice (approx. 10 mins)
- Hear feedback from the group on what their observations & discoveries.
- Finish with a group focus exercise
|Facilitators: Between 1 and 3
Time: 90 to 120 minutes.
Participants: approximately 10-40 participants
Age Range: 8-18
Between 30.000yen — 80.000yen